- Concrete Playground and the Tourism Authority of Thailand offer Australians a chance to win $5000 in vouchers for a Thailand trip.
- The campaign targets Australian remote workers interested in working abroad.
- Vouchers cover flights, accommodation, experiences, and travel essentials, showcasing Thailand’s diverse offerings.
- Participation is limited to residents of Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane aged over 18.
New South Wales, Australia–Australia-based holiday curation company Concrete Playground has partnered with the Tourism Authority of Thailand to launch the ‘Live Your Best Digital Nomad Life’ competition which will give one lucky Australian resident a chance to win $5000 worth of vouchers to travel, stay and experience Thailand.
The ‘Live Your Best Digital Nomad Life’ campaign is aimed at remote workers in Australia who are considering traveling and working abroad.
In an article published on February 3, Concrete Playground announced that they would be offering the chance for one resident (living in the Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane area) to win vouchers which comprise:
- A $3000 Concrete Playground Trips voucher which would cover round-trip flights to any major airport in Thailand and accommodation for any hotel in Thailand hosted on the Concrete Playground Trips website
- A $500 Klook voucher is redeemable on various activities and experiences listed on their website. It can also be used for travel essentials such as transport (car rentals, etc.) and SIM cards.
- $1500 worth of Visa travel vouchers “which should cover you for a long-tail boat ride along Chao Phraya River in Bangkok, trekking in Chiang Mai’s Doi Inthanon National Park, hopping on island escapades in Phuket or Krabi and all the Tom Kha Kai you can consume in a week.”
To participate in the lucky draw, visit the Concrete Playground website and fill in your details in the field provided.
Note: Entry is open only to Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane residents aged over 18 years.
Thailand’s Appeal and Digital Nomad Attraction
The low cost of living in Thailand, combined with its rich culture and history, beautiful beaches, evergreen forests, ancient temples, delicious food, and friendly people, makes it a one-of-a-kind holiday experience. The nation is also famous for its shopping, happening nightlife, hospitality, and massage/spa therapies.
What We Think
This partnership encourages Australian remote workers to explore Thailand’s allure through a lucrative voucher giveaway.
Thailand’s appeal as a digital nomad destination gets a boost with its cultural richness, scenic beauty, and affordable living. The campaign not only showcases the country’s diverse experiences but also reflects Thailand’s efforts to position itself as a prime destination for digital nomads.
This initiative highlights Thailand’s multifaceted attractions, from serene beaches to vibrant city life, catering to a range of traveler preferences.